High-value home insurance providers offer comprehensive coverage for buildings that are deemed of higher-than-average value. It’s one of the best choices of insurance packages available for qualifying properties. These include high-value condos, heritage homes, or those with special features or design elements. Choosing the right insurance for your high-value home is an important consideration if you want to maintain your lifestyle.
It’s important to remember that not every residence qualifies for high-value home insurance. You should only consider high-value homeowners’ insurance if:
- The home is worth between $750,000 and $1,000,000 or more.
- The home features unique design elements. For example, if you recruited an interior designer to help you decorate your home or an architect designed it.
- The home is a heritage home or has older construction features inconsistent with common construction methods or practices.
- You have expensive or priceless works of art, collections, jewelry, rugs, wine, or other unique items inside.
- You have a green home or have invested in environmentally friendly design and construction or heating.
- The features on your property are unique, such as luxurious outdoor living spaces, guest houses, swimming pools, or one-of-a-kind landscaping.
When you want to make sure your policy limits are high enough to cover all your assets, high-value insurance is the way to go. When you’re looking for high-value homeowners’ insurance in Glendale, AZ, Henderson Anderson Insurance can help you find the right policies that fit your lifestyle and offer you the peace of mind you deserve.